Acadia Healthcare has recently instituted a stipend program for certain physicians who are in the process of completing their residency or a fellowship training program.
Physicians who are selected to participate in this program will receive valuable financial assistance during the final phases of their residency or training.
From an Acadia perspective, this program allows us to form productive professional relationships with promising physicians who are working in crucial areas that are relevant to our centers and our patients.
As the nation’s premier provider of behavioral healthcare services, we are proud to play a role in guiding and supporting the development of the next generation of treatment professionals.
To be eligible for this program, you must meet the following criteria:
- Be a United States citizen
- Be a full-time participant in an approved, accredited United States-based residency or fellowship program
- Not be committed or contractually obligated to provide medical services following your residency or fellowship
- Be in a specialty that Acadia anticipates will be needed at our facilities at the time that you complete your residency or fellowship
- Be willing to relocate to the service area of any Acadia-owned facility in the United States upon completion of your residency or fellowship
If you are accepted into this program, your responsibilities will include the following:
- Commit to at least one year of full-time employment at a behavioral health facility in the Acadia network following completion of your residency or fellowship training program
- Remain in good standing in your residency or fellowship program at all times while you are participating in the stipend program
- Repay all amounts paid under the stipend program if you decline Acadia’s employment upon completing your residency or fellowship, or if you do not meet our requirements for employment
- Repay a prorated amount of the payments made under the stipend program if you do not remain employed at an Acadia facility for at least one year
Applications for the stipend program will be accepted throughout 2018 according to the following schedule:
- Q2 application period: March 2 – June 1, 2018
- Deadline for Q2 applications to be received: June 1, 2018
- Deadline for all Q2 applicants to be notified of status: June 20, 2018
- Q3 application period: June 2 – September 1, 2018
- Deadline for Q3 applications to be received: September 1, 2018
- Deadline for all Q3 applicants to be notified of status: September 20, 2018
- Q4 application period: September 2 – December 1, 2018
- Deadline for Q4 applications to be received: December 1, 2018
- Deadline for all Q4 applicants to be notified of status: December 20, 2018
To apply for the stipend program, or for answers to any questions about this opportunity, please call 615-861-7360 or email email@example.com