All Careers Start a New Search
General Psychiatrist: Open Position
COME PRACTICE WITH US!
General Psychiatrist Needed- Full-Time, Contract or Employed
Ohio Hospital for Psychiatry
- 130 Beds
- Inpatient, IOP and PHP
- Dual-Diagnosis, Co-Occuring, Mental Health, Pain Management, Substance Abuse, and Trauma/PTSD
Excellent compensation with the following incentives available!
- Sign on bonus
- Retention bonus
- Productivity bonus
- Relocation assistance
- CME reimbursement
- Resident/Fellow Stipend Program
Location of facility: Columbus, OH
At Ohio Hospital for Psychiatry, we are proud of the reputation we have earned for supplying clinically excellent treatment within an environment that encourages long-term healing and recovery.
At our 130-bed, free-standing behavioral health hospital, we are able to offer care to adults and seniors who grapple with a number of mental health conditions, including the following:
- Bipolar disorder
- Suicidal ideations
- Posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Substance abuse (including dependencies on substances such as alcohol, benzodiazepines, opioids, prescription painkillers, and prescription medications)
Here at Ohio Hospital for Psychiatry, patients can not only receive treatment that will help them overcome these challenges, but they can also receive the support they need to continue to move forward with building happy, healthy lives for themselves.
- MGMA Median: $274,283 (2016 Data based on 2015 Data)
- Sign-On Bonus: $10,000 to $20,000
- Relocation: Up to $10,000
- CME: $3,000
- Retention Bonus: Approximately $7,500 per year for three years
Connect with our Physician Recruitment Team Today!
Follow Us on LinkedIn!