All Careers Start a New Search
Adult Psychiatrist: Open Position
COME PRACTICE WITH US!
Psychiatrist Needed; Full-Time
Riverview Behavioral Health
- Mental Health,
- Residential, Inpatient, Therapeutic Day School
- Children, Adolescents/Teens, Adults
- Seniors Programs
Excellent compensation and benefits with the following incentives available!
- Sign on bonus
- Retention bonus
- Productivity bonus
- Relocation assistance
- CME reimbursement
- Resident/Fellow Stipend Program
Location of facility: Texarkana, AR
Located near the four state border area of Arkansas, Texas, Louisiana, and Oklahoma, Riverview Behavioral Health is the areas only full service mental health facility with a comprehensive continuum of psychiatric and behavioral health services:
- Acute inpatient child & adolescent services
- Sub-acute (residential) child & adolescent inpatient services
- K-12 Therapeutic Day Treatment (TDT) educational services
- School-based services for children and adolescents
- Acute 18+ adult inpatient services
- Off-site mobile assessment services
Treatment is under the medical direction and supervision of our staff psychiatrists and administered by nurses, social workers, therapists, recreational specialists, special education teachers and a team of other caring mental health professionals.
Riverview Behavioral Health offers a confidential, caring environment that promotes crisis resolution, positive self-awareness, social skills, and personal growth that is monitored in a safe environment 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
*Physicians: Acadia Healthcare employs internal Physician Recruiters who can introduce you to any open vacancies within the company.
When outside firms are utilized, their fees have a direct impact on the great work our employed and contracted Physicians are doing to sustain the facilities and services required to improve patients' lives in the communities they serve.
Connect with our Physician Recruitment Team Today!